Grade 6 Cake Stall and Ride Tickets
Unlimited Ride Tickets
The ‘unlimited ride’ tickets are now available to purchase online. Visit http://www.ticketebo.com.au/bhpsunlimitedrideticket to buy your wristband. Tickets are only available through the portal or on the night of the fair.
There will be lots of rides on the night;
- Thrill Ride- Round Up
- Giant Slide
- Jumping Castle
- Laser Tag
- Activity Centre
- Bumper Soccer
Tickets are $21 online or $25 on the night.
Grade 6 Cake Stall with a Christmas Twist
What’s a school fair without a Cake Stall? The Cake Stall is always popular and a great success, offering delicious treats at a great price while raising valuable funds for the School. We are looking forward to receiving your marvelous creations of home baked goods on the morning of the fair.
There will be plates and cellophane bags for you to collect to use for your baking and make sure the ingredients label is attached – these are available at the office or you can print the attachment on the Fair page.
For inspiration, we will be including some favourite recipes in the Blog each week like the gorgeous Mini Chocolate Puddings below.
Penny Saunders, Natalie Batchelor and Cathy Dykes
(Year 6 – Cake Stall Co-ordinators)
Mini Chocolate puddings
These are fun to make and taste delicious. Make 20-24 “puds”
1/3 cup sugar
1 cup Plain flour
1 tablespoon Cocoa powder
1 cup lightly-crushed cornflakes
½ cup desiccated coconut
150g milk or dark Chocolate buttons
150g white chocolate buttons
Finely chopped red & green glace cherries (or red mini m&m’s and green mint leaves)
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced 160°C).
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar together.
- Stir in sifted flour and cocoa.
- Add coconut and cornflakes, stir until well mixed.
- Place tablespoons of mix on lightly greased oven tray (roll into ball if desired).
- Cook in oven for 12 mins. Once cooked remove from oven & leave to cool on tray 5 mins
- Melt milk chocolate buttons in microwave and spread over each cookie. Melt white chocolate in microwave and top pudding (like custard).
- Decorate with red or green cherries. Allow to set.